Information is a priceless enterprise asset. Some name it the brand new oil. The information engineer collects, remodel and refine uncooked knowledge into data that can be utilized by enterprise analysts and knowledge scientists.
As a part of your internship, you may be skilled within the totally different elements of the information engineer actions. You’ll construct a real-time, end-to-end knowledge streaming ingestion pipeline combining metric collections, knowledge cleaning and aggregation, storage to a number of knowledge warehouses, (close to) real-time evaluation by publicity key metrics in a dashboard, and the utilization of machine studying fashions utilized to the prediction and detection of weak indicators.
You’ll take part within the software structure and the implementation of the pipeline with the aim of going into manufacturing. You’ll be part of an agile crew led by a Large Information professional.
As well as, you’ll receive on the finish of the internship a certification from a Cloud supplier, and a Databricks certification.
Adaltas specializes within the processing and storage of information. We work on-premise and within the cloud to function Large Information platforms and strengthen our purchasers’ groups within the areas of structure, operations, knowledge engineering, knowledge science and DevOps. Companion with Cloudera and Databricks, we’re additionally open supply contributors. We invite you to browse our web site and our many technical publications to study extra about Adaltas.
- Accumulating system and software metrics
- Supplying a distributed knowledge warehouse with OLAP-type column storage
- Cleaning, enrichment, aggregation of information flows
- Actual-time evaluation in SQL
- Dashboards creation
- Placing machine studying fashions into manufacturing in an MLOps cycle
- Deployment in an Azure cloud infrastructure and on-premise
- Engineering faculty, finish of research internship
- Analytical and structured
- Autonomous and curious
- You might be an open-minded one who enjoys sharing, speaking and studying from others
- Good information of Python, Spark and Linux methods
You can be in command of designing the technical structure. We’re in search of an individual who masters or who will develop abilities on the next instruments and options:
All complementary experiences are priceless.
- Location: Boulogne Billancourt, France
- Languages: French or English
- Begin: February 2022
- Length: 6 months
- Teleworking: chance of working 2 days per week remotely
A laptop computer with the next traits:
- 32GB RAM
- 1TB SSD
- 8c/16t CPU
A cluster made up of:
- 3x 28c/56t Intel Xeon Scalable Gold 6132
- 3x 192TB RAM DDR4 ECC 2666MHz
- 3x 14 SSD 480GB SATA Intel S4500 6Gbps
A Kubernetes cluster and a Hadoop cluster.
- Wage 1200 € / month
- Restaurant tickets
- Transportation move
- Participation in a single worldwide convention
Up to now, the conferences which we attended embrace the KubeCon organized by the CNCF basis, the Open Supply Summit from the Linux Basis and the Fosdem.
For any request for extra data and to submit your software, please contact David Worms: